Sunday, October 23, 2011

This Week

Hey guys,
 This week the symptoms have definitely shown up. There has been lots and lots of fatigue, some icky sick feelings, and stretching feelings in the belly with some lower back pain. Some of my pants already are a little bit snug, just my higher rise ones though. My first doctors visit is next Monday!! I can't wait to find out all sorts of info and get this going!! For those of you that do not already know, Matt got a promotion a week before we found out and part of his training is at another store in Memphis!! So I am not real excited he is in and out for the next few weeks, but it is perfect timing with a baby now on the way! We are trying to move a little closer to our jobs since we are now working across the street from each other but live like 25 or 30 minutes away from them. This will also get us a little closer to his family (I think this gets him excited in case there are any issues he wont have to worry as much about someone getting to me). Still not exactly sure but the picture below is like 7.5 or 8 weeks. Sorry the pic is so blurry! I took the second one first so I just left them both on there.


1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmm nice ass, do you enjoy anal? Not to worry if you don't once I finish with you you will be begging for it

    ReplyDelete