Friday, February 17, 2012

Active baby girl!

Sweet Peyton never stops moving! Matt finally felt her kick, ALOT!!She responds to him now it seems like. When he starts talking real loud or when he comes home and starts talking for the day she goes nuts!
We had such an issue trying to get the crib we had originally picked, long story short is that is being discontinued and you can't get the parts to make it a full size bed. So we found a new one and we love it! We are putting it together this weekend! We will post pictures of her new green room and new crib once its
together! Of course while I was in Nashville trying to find her perfect crib she showed out for everyone! She was kicking so hard my belly was jumping around! She went crazy all weekend!
I had a dr visit this week and had to do my glucose screening (for gestational diabetes), so sad but I failed. So I have to redo it this next Friday. Hopefully I pass it and everything will be great! Her heartrate is still super fast and very strong!
We are so very ready for little miss to be here! Matt wants to play so bad! It definitely doesn't help it seems like she is trying to play with him now. It makes us so much more anxious for her to be here!
I am going to post a belly picture in the next blog with a picture of her crib and room. I plan to do one after I find out about the next glucose test!
According to my phone she is 12.33 inches and 21.76 oz.. but she is probably a little bit smaller than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment