Sunday, March 18, 2012

7 months already!!

Our last DR visit went really well! Peyton would not sit still, they tried to get her heartrate with the doppler but she would not let them. She would hide from it and kick it so it was not the easiest task! Even when they tried to measure my belly she kept kicking at them! It seems like she doesn't like to be bothered! I go to the DR every 2 weeks now!! It is getting so much closer!! So far I have only gained 13 pounds since my first visit! I am still in all my regular clothes still as long and it is a jersey kinda stretchy material. We did have some fun things happen this week though! We pushed on my belly and she pushed her little hand out. It was about the size of a nickel so we are pretty sure it was the palm of her hand. The next night she did it with her foot! It was so fun to see! She loves her daddy so much! As soon as he starts talking now she goes crazy! I have made him start whispering once we are in bed so he wont get her all excited and she will settle down! It seems to work pretty well! He fell asleep on my lap a couple days ago with his hand on my belly and she was all curled up next to him, I looked like I had this growth coming out of the side of my belly! Once she gets here I doubt I will ever get to hold her! He loves her so much already!
I passed my second glucose test! I felt really icky during and after since I couldn't eat for so long!
We have her first shower coming up on the 1st of April! I can't wait! It is going to make it feel so much more real! We have not done really anything with her room yet, we have been waiting to see what we get at showers to see what all we need to get! We have another shower April 22nd! After that we will start spending! It has not been very easy to NOT buy anything!
According to my phone Peyton is about 2.5 lbs and 15 inches long!!! Not too much longer! I am at 28 weeks already, I will be 29 weeks on Tuesday!! So all I have left is about 6.5 to 12 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment